Learn the life-changing tools to help you lose fat and keep it off for life
YOU NEED 5 SKILLS*
*You do not need to choose these skills chronologically, I’ve outlined them in order of what I think
is best to practice in regards to weight loss.
• Choose 1 of the 5 skills to focus on
• Take another 2 to focus on a bit less
1: EAT 3-4 TIMES A DAY WITHOUT SNACKING
2: MASTER HUNGER
3: CONTROL YOUR PORTIONS
4: EAT MOSTLY WHOLE FOODS
5: EAT JUST ENOUGH
FAT LOSS SKILL 1: EAT 3-4 TIMES A DAY WITHOUT SNACKING
- STOP SNACKING CONTINUOUSLY and focus on eating whole meals that keep you filled up long enough so you don’t need snacking in between meals
- EAT MEALS THAT FILL YOU UP 3-4 TIMES A DAY AND FOCUS ON YOUR LIFE, FAMILY, FRIENDS AND WORK THE REST OF THE TIME.
FAT LOSS SKILL 2: MASTER HUNGER
Losing fat = You are consuming
HUNGER CAN BE A HUGE SUCCESS TOOL IN NATURALLY LOSING FAT.
Being hungry 30 to 60 minutes before you have one of your meals is ideal. (do not go over this limit)
FAT LOSS SKILL 3: PORTION CONTROL (4 STRATEGIES)
1. The One Plate Method
Make your food portion
the size of one plate.
= General guideline to food intake.
2. Vegetables (2/4), Protein (1/4), Starch (1/4)
- 1/4 protein
- 2/4 vegetables
3. Handy Estimates
bigger person -> more food
smaller person -> less food
4. The Smaller Plate Method
Try switching to smaller plates.
FAT LOSS SKILL 4: EATING MOSTLY WHOLE FOODS
= Minimally processed foods
= Close to their original state
= Would go ‘bad’ pretty fast
These are the foods that you would grow if you were living on a farm.
FAT LOSS SKILL 5: EATING JUST ENOUGH
= Eating just enough to feel good, without feeling stuffed
Take a 30 second break in the middle of your meal Get in tune with your body’s signals