My recommendation? Don’t rigidly track every macronutrient for the rest of eternity.
- If you have a messed up relationship with food or recovering from an eating disorder.
- On vacation – focus instead on howyour body feels and which foods energize you.
- If you know you’re an obsessive/ very perfectionist person who has a tendency to go overboard & restrict.
- If you are eating ‘healthy’ but not making progress.
- If you are starting out on a weightloss journey and want to get an idea of which food fits your goal best.
- If you like learning new things and how these impact your body.
Whatever you do – if you are counting calories, please make sure youalso track your protein in the meantime.
Just tracking calories is more often than not a recipe for failure. It’s too easy to go low-calorie and restrict yourself too much if you’re only focusing on calories!
Maybe you're also interested in het article: ‘Lose fat without counting calories'.
Click here to read the article.
Leave a Reply