You know how people always yoyo right back to gaining weight after they have finished their diet?
Well, a huge part of that is because they have lost weight through a deficit, but they DID NOT eat enough protein.
• Deficit only = weight loss
• Deficit + enough protein = fat loss (long-term, will stay off)
- Makes you less hungry (more full)
- Needs more energy to digest
- Is your basis to build muscle
- Boosts your metabolism
- And lots more!
Eat your protein to ensure you only lose fat and don’t gainyour weight back, while keeping your energy (and muscles & metabolism) high and hunger low!
Do you want to know more about a healthy lifestyle? Read the article about my success meals. Click here to read.