As a business owner, it's easy to feel overwhelmed and overworked.
There are tons of things you need to do and all those extra ideas you get when brainstorming about the new year are not helping.
So, if you're overwhelmed and you don't know what to do first, where do you start and how do you get out of this overwhelm?
In 5 steps, I’m talking you through your overwhelm instead of giving in to it.
- Determine or repeat your goal
- Identify what actions you need to take to hit this goal
- Take a look at past actions to see what they realized for your business
- Make a comparison between what you should be doing versus what you think you should be doing
- What to do if you have multiple goals or there are multiple things you should be doing?
Are you wondering what that means for you and your business? I’m inviting you to listen to my podcast episode ‘Navigating Overwhelm: A 5-Step Guide for Busy Business Owners’.
PS If you're struggling to start or grow your business and you don't know on what to focus first, my Growth Quiz will help you out.
It's a quiz where you answer 5 questions and the result will tell you which next steps you could take to grow your business, and it will link some handy content for you to take those steps!
Take the Growth Quiz through fastforwardamy.com/growthquiz