What is the action gap?
There’s a gap between knowing what you should be doing and what you’re actually doing. It’s what I like to call the action gap. It’s probably not something I made up myself and it most likely already exists but I’d still like to remind you that it’s there and you need to be aware of it before you’ll actually be able to change it.
What are some examples of the action gap?
- Wanting to eat healthy but still ordering take-out every night
- Wanting to get up at 6 every morning, but turning off your alarm clock every morning
- Wanting to grow your business, but not making the content to make that happen
There’s tons of examples and situations.
Why is an action gap a problem?
If you leave an action gap alone too long, you’ll start feeling frustrated or sad, or even disappointed.
So, make it smaller by taking it on step by step.
- Ordering groceries so they can be delivered to your house instead of having to drag yourself to go to the store
- Deciding you’ll sleep until 7 instead
- Scheduling one day every 2 weeks where you’ll focus on growth content for your business
It doesn’t have to seem like a mountain you need to climb, but you do need to make a change if you want to get rid of that shitty feeling.
So, where do you experience an action gap? And what’s your next step?
Let me know in the comments! 👇
PS Is launching a form of selling that calls to you but have you been procrastinating learning more about it or experiencing fear of failure around getting started?
Then I might have just the thing for you… If you want to learn how you can create those big cash injections for your business thanks to launching, I invite you to my free webinar: “5 Secrets to Triple Your Launch Results”.
👉 Close that action gap and register for free through fastforwardamy.com/5launchsecrets