I have been offering my business coaching on my stories & I got a few questions from people on the topic of TIME MANAGEMENT.
- “I’m working hard but I seem to be focusing on the wrong things”
- “I feel like I am very busy but I am not earning enough money”
- “I’m working hard but not attracting clients”
Do any of these sound like you?
I know what it feels like.
I used to waste a lot of time ‘Being Busy’ IN my business instead of being ‘Working Profitably’ ON my business. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Let me tell you a SECRET:
20% of the work you are putting IN, will create 80% of your results.
>> That means 80% of what you’re spending your time on is almost redundant.
20% of your CLIENTS will make you 80% of your INCOME.
>> That means you want to keep those tight & offer them more of your best quality service.
Are you looking for MORE CLIENTS?
- Then grab a list and write down every thing you do every day in/on your business.
- Now circle the activities that deliver you more clients.
- How many of your daily activities are actually bringing in more sales ?
My guess – probably not too many..
🙏 Now it’s time to EXPAND YOUR LIST!
Add these activities into your days and weeks if you’re not doing them yet:
- Reach out to previous clients and pitch your offer
- Offer more to your current clients (pitch them an upsell)
- Be present on video and talk about your clients and services
- Pitch your offer in posts, stories, on fb,…
- Talk to your ideal clients and ask them questions
The brutal truth is…
…if you’re not selling, it’s because YOU’RE NOT SELLING.
You need to pitch, offer, explain, talk to people… in order for them to come to you. You can’t expect anyone to accidentally buy, you need to help them make that choice!
Leave a Reply